Exedy Clutch Kit

Serran

I think you will find it is the same clutch plate & pressure plate for the Altezza, using the new flywheels I'm organising.

We can sell lightweight solid steel flywheels for the 3SGE with a clutch plate/pressure plate that are better than the original. Good for at least 30bhp more without trouble, which is a good free-flow exhaust and intake system.

These will be about $650, and we will need to have a run made in August on the back of a factory run of over one thousand flywheels!! They will be std weight, about 13kg, ours will be about 7kg!

So for a lighteight flywheel, a better clutch and no shudder or 3000rpm resonance, let me know SOON!

keith

yes this clutch is compatible for altezzas.. i say is200 only as that what it is listed down on the exedy product catalog. (there is no market for rs200's here in anycase, hence, why it is not listed).

what about is200 flywheels? are you guys gonna do a flywheel for our cars?

i'll have details of the kit sometime this week.

i'd be interested in doing this as an all in one deal (flywheel & clutch kit combo).

however, the clutches will be coming from .au from exedy and i will be ordering through the workshop as they have dealer prices.

I'm having IS200 flywheels checked at the moment. We need ten orders of those at a time to get them factory built and lightened. I assume they would be about the same price.

The ring gear is the important part. We can buy "standard" Altezza steel flywheels, their replacement part for the dual-mass factory unit, and then lighten them at any engineers. But they won't have ring gears on them, so either you have to buy a factory ring gear or take it off the dual-mass flywheel and put it on the lightened steel one. They are welded onto the DM unit, (and maybe you can't buy them as a part...) so I thought it better to get lightweight flywheels made with a ring gear on them. They will only do that for a 'bulk' order.

Roll up guys!!

We have 380 members, can we find 10 light flywheels!!

keith

Keith.. incase we don't get 10 orders for is200 flywheels.. i've asked the workshop to get pricings for the JUN flywheel.

So you go ahead with the Altezza flywheels as planned.

TBA Pricings on Exedy is200/Altezza Clutch Kit

TBA Pricings on Jun is200 flywheel

Forums

News

Membership