Anyone Know This Guy?

Spotted in the Surry Hills area by my brother - a 'riced but nice' IS200(?), dark grey (graphite) colour, plates ALTEZR or something to that effect!

Seen it parked in Pitt St in the city....will card it if I see it again.

Carded a nice black one on Saturday night in the city around UTS.

Hey Guys,

The owner of [ALTEZA] goes to my University in Sydney, and parks there regularly.....

He entered into AutoSalon Final Batle 2003 also, which some of us here discussed on is300.net last year......

and Yes.....He's got Stock cloth seats with Recaro Head Rests.... :P

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Foru...opic&t=13366607

http://www.is300.net/modules.php?name=Foru...opic&t=13366913

DCP02274.jpg

DCP02263.jpg

DSC02442.jpg

nah i havent.. but more important.. did angus manage to card him :D

NO! He was driving past too quickly - although Angus said he did consider just diving out in front of him...but only for a moment!

He just told me that he carded another one today, and i carded 2 last week.

In fact - Edwin, need more cards!

Hey Guys,

The owner of [ALTEZA] goes to my University in Sydney, and parks there regularly.....

Wow - have you carded him? Does he know about the group? Tell him about the Speed shoot coming up, at least, i'm sure he would be interested in that!

And yes, Matt, he's not that riced, but by the look of that wing he's got some Boeing sponsorship... :D

Looks nice with those rims actually, and that front bar looks like Joes!

Hey Guys,

Wow - have you carded him? Does he know about the group? Tell him about the Speed shoot coming up, at least, i'm sure he would be interested in that!

And yes, Matt, he's not that riced, but by the look of that wing he's got some Boeing sponsorship... :D

Looks nice with those rims actually, and that front bar looks like Joes!

shane.. give johnny some cards.. :lol:

Regarding Mr ALTEZA, i notice some aftermarket gauges there - dare i suggest there might be some engine mods under that bonnet?

When i met him, he told me in his broken honky english that his engine was stock.

That gauge you see is a air filter gauge which lights up a rainbow of colours.

Hey Shane !

No, still haven't bought another car.

I go to court again on the 9th of August to fight a neg driving charge, if i loose i get 6 months suspension (im on probation at the moment)

in the brief of evidence one copper called my car a "lancer" and another copper thought it was a merc. :rolleyes:

In a previous ticket i got they called it a "Toyota IS200" :D

Mano.

yes yes its auto.. but ive had to come to terms with the word auto after meeting most of the syd members lol :P jk guys.

yes its an air filter gauge.. you can pre-set intake airflow rates and lights change color according to those rates :lol: