Radio Head Unit

Hi all, im here to as you all wherthere anyone can get the bracket for the Altezza. with 2 separate one din size cos i'm thinking of put 2 head unit into the car from pioneer. i have the dvd player and it need to have another head unit to produce sound.

AVX-7300DVD and i will get the DEH-P5550MP

so anyone can help me to get the bracket like the one i see on Gav car on the Magazine.

please email me anyone.

or txt or call me my mobile is 021 235 4468 my name is jet as you will see my car soon driving in the city with the plates POORAZ along with my frn car Bimmer POORAZ as well... ;)

Hi all, im here to as you all wherthere anyone can get the bracket for the Altezza. with 2 separate one din size cos i'm thinking of put 2 head unit into the car from pioneer. i have the dvd player and it need to have another head unit to produce sound.

AVX-7300DVD and i will get the DEH-P5550MP

so anyone can help me to get the bracket like the one i see on Gav car on the Magazine.

please email me anyone.

or txt or call me my mobile is 021 235 4468 my name is jet as you will see my car soon driving in the city with the plates POORAZ along with my frn car Bimmer POORAZ as well... ;)

Hey Dude:

Welcome to the Club...Give me a few days and I will let you know, have a good time surfing the website...

Matt

Hey there! Welcome to the club-I got the sperate single din head unit bracket from Rapid Radio in Newton,Auckland(09)303 1838. 2x din units could be a bit of a tight squeeze,but if you pop in(if you are local to Auckland),speak to james and tell him I sent ya down,and you are a member of the LOC he'll sort you out with full info,and wether it will all fit!

Regards,Gav.

B)

Hey there! Welcome to the club-I got the sperate single din head unit bracket from Rapid Radio in Newton,Auckland(09)303 1838. 2x din units could be a bit of a tight squeeze,but if you pop in(if you are local to Auckland),speak to james and tell him I sent ya down,and you are a member of the LOC he'll sort you out with full info,and wether it will all fit!

Regards,Gav.

B)

Oh I see.........I have been looking at the geniue JDM Toyota one, oh well, atleast you dont have to ship them form Hong Kong / US......

;)

Matt

Thanks Gav... i'm locally in Auckland.. and thanks to you all i will go and look for that rapid radio and if incase any one want to get the bracket i've got one never been used i can sell or swap that just give me a txt or mail

jetezza@hotmail.com

Oh! another question i just wonder if i get the platez P00RAZ will be annoying people or it's so rediculous for a nice car and had such a pissed off platez.... so please help as the platez not manufacture yet... any ideas :P ;) :rolleyes: