Feedback For Lexis Dealers And Warranty Issues

Hi Everyone,

I thought it would be nice to create this thread where everyone can leave their positive or negative feedback, share the experience in regards to the quality of service provided by Lexus dealers.

1. 1

2010 IS250C and we recently got serviced at Lexus Parramatta, I thought it was important to provide the feedback in terms of the service standard we received at Lexus Parramatta.

We were delighted with the service at Lexus Parramatta and SPECIALLY THE Service manager-Craig..... was very helpful and through. Other staff members could do well with bit of smile but all in all a positive experience.

I had some issues in trims and color was off in the car mat and for car only 1 year old, I was not happy at all but once I advised the Service manager he happily offered to change the seats fabric and carpet with out any hassles and he was informative and helpful.

I did not need to took the matter further up and he resolved the issue with out any delay.

Extremely happy with their service level and will be going back to the Lexus Parramatta, (until that staff member is there:)

Cheers everyone

regards

meerut

Nice to hear something positive about Parramatta Lexus.

Previous experiences from other members suggests they have alot of work to do to match other dealers!