Wtt - Stock Is300 Grille For A Altezza Grille

frylai

Good Morning...

I got a Stock 02 Grille lying around the garage, anyone of you out there that dosent like your Altezza grille or is looking for a Lexus conversion please give me a PM or mail me at frylai@hotmail.com...

My 02 Grille is around 10 months old, they had to replace it after an accident that I had on Dominion Road... :( , I will be willing to swap it for any Altezza Grille in resonable condition........thanks heaps and have a good day...

Matthew

Good Morning...

I got a Stock 02 Grille lying around the garage, anyone of you out there that dosent like your Altezza grille or is looking for a Lexus conversion please give me a PM or mail me at frylai@hotmail.com...

My 02 Grille is around 10 months old, they had to replace it after an accident that I had on Dominion Road... :( , I will be willing to swap it for any Altezza Grille in resonable condition........thanks heaps and have a good day...

Matthew

Anyone??? I m getting ri dof my L-Sportline Grille for a Sportdesign grille...or does anyone want to to a stright trade for a Gita grille??? I will pay extra for a trade + Gita Grille.....howz that?

Matt :D

Hi, please excuse my ignorance.

Trying to find mesh style grille for altezza. Is that an Is300 style?

Car currently has chrome slat type.

Any info appreciated,

Cheers

I got the Stock Honeycomb styled IS300 Grille....

Matt

Cool, sounds like what im looking for.

Price? Or is my chrome grille what you're after to swap?

What kind of grille do you have? Just tell me what type or I m also willing to sell it for a price, give me a offer......

Matthew

027-412-1480