Hi, hoping someone can help me out with the GPS in my 08 250. For some reason the GPS is no longer always pointing up vertically in the display of the direction you are going. Eg. if I am travelling South it shows the car heading down the screen instead of going up!! If I'm going east the navigation travels across the right of the screen making it very confusing.

So, doesn't matter which direction im going the map just stays on North as facing up instead of following my direction. Sorry if it sounds confusing, but I've looked at all the settings and can't find where I can change this!!! Doing my head in when I use the maps!!! How do I change it back to default? I haven't updated the maps yet .

Thanks in advance.

Press the compass/arrow button on the very top left corner of the screen. Changes it between north orientated or vehicle direction orientated.

Mine did it once and I think it was from wiping the screen clean with the car running - took me ages to work it out too!

Press the compass/arrow button on the very top left corner of the screen. Changes it between north orientated or vehicle direction orientated.

Mine did it once and I think it was from wiping the screen clean with the car running - took me ages to work it out too!

Thanks soo much!!! I will give that a go, was really doing my head in as it made looking at the map very difficult!!!