Hey guys! I have an 06 Lexus is250 sports luxury and I'm after the aluminum sports pedals for it! Does anyone know where I can get OEM ones, or the part numbers for them? (accelerator assembly, brake pedal and footrest (dead pedal))

Thanks heaps!

Yeah I've checked on there, but postage is rediculous in price :( know anywhere besides online stores? Or part numbers for them?

It's a lot cheaper if u get from US. U could try the Lexus north Miami on eBay. The shipping should be around 150 by FedEx. Actually I'm thinking to get one. Maybe we could start a group buy. Lol

Yeah I've checked on there, but postage is rediculous in price :( know anywhere besides online stores? Or part numbers for them?

No do not get it from the US, part number 5819253060 will not fit (dead pedal).

The AU spec has alum pedal assembly 78110-53020 (best to check with Lexus parts)

US has spec 78110-53040 / 78110-53041

Though US spec brake and gas will fit

Edit: and I'm assuming you have an automatic because it's a sports lux. therefore the part numbers above are for automatic.

No do not get it from the US, part number 5819253060 will not fit (dead pedal).

The AU spec has alum pedal assembly 78110-53020 (best to check with Lexus parts)

US has spec 78110-53040 / 78110-53041

Though US spec brake and gas will fit

Edit: and I'm assuming you have an automatic because it's a sports lux. therefore the part numbers above are for automatic.

yeah i have an automatic! and lucky you mentioned not to get the US one, because i was so close to buying some off ebay (US ones)

Do you know the part numbers for the brake and dead pedal?

How much if u buy in au?

anyone correct me if im wrong, but i dont 100% remember, i think the part was something like 160$ and the postage was near the same, if not more to send out to Aus?

How much if u buy in au?
anyone correct me if im wrong, but i dont 100% remember, i think the part was something like 160$ and the postage was near the same, if not more to send out to Aus?

$160 buy from australian dealer? o.o

How much if u buy in au?

No no lol online! Sorry I misunderstood the question, my bad, I think the dealers want between 400$-500$ for them

How much if u buy in au?
No no lol online! Sorry I misunderstood the question, my bad, I think the dealers want between 400$-500$ for them

how could you get $160 online? it's sooooo cheap... is that from US or something else?

How much if u buy in au?

how could you get $160 online? it's sooooo cheap... is that from US or something else?

its actually 186$ lol

http://is.sewellparts.com/accessories-catalog/Interior/IS250-2006/1814.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

anyone know any websites that has access to all lexus part numbers for aus models? maybe somewhere on the net has them for the sport pedals

I recently found a eBay seller selling geniune Lexus sport pads... And they are from japan so it should fit (including dead pedal) pm me if u want more info.. The price I got is 220 USD without post fee...