Engine Tune Up

Hi guys! i have the problem here with my altezza about the engine noise it's really annoying me when i start the car ans put it on idle it make those click click noise from the engine not from the exhaust at all... so i take the car to toyota at the airport for service as it reach 40000K already.... (i drive alot) so anyway anyone know what wrong with it?

and good news last night at the city i parked my car just behind the MT Albert park ( clost to Uni) i've jus got the flyer somebody really have droop that... but may be some body kicked my car befor that as well so the alarm went off it send the pager to my remote... (my alarm is steal sheild) anyway good for the club... so how do i contact you guy?

anyway cheer

from jet

Hi guys! i have the problem here with my altezza about the engine noise it's really annoying me when i start the car ans put it on idle it make those click click noise from the engine not from the exhaust at all... so i take the car to toyota at the airport for service as it reach 40000K already.... (i drive alot) so anyway anyone know what wrong with it?

and good news last night at the city i parked my car just behind the MT Albert park ( clost to Uni) i've jus got the flyer somebody really have droop that... but may be some body kicked my car befor that as well so the alarm went off it send the pager to my remote... (my alarm is steal sheild) anyway good for the club... so how do i contact you guy?

anyway cheer

from jet

Hey Dude:

Where did you park your car last night??? by city space??? or by the city art gallery...if so i did, you got a altezza? If so i did it...lol...welcome..

Matt

Yep bro i parked by the art gallery.. that the one man see my car now huh so simple nothing much has changed since i bought it last year.... :)

anyway keep with it and do you guy have a meeting or sumthing? later on

hey i have an ideas how about we all with the altezza lexus is class line our car up at the park somewhere and take some pictures.... that would be cool...

Yep bro i parked by the art gallery.. that the one man see my car now huh so simple nothing much has changed since i bought it last year.... :)

anyway keep with it and do you guy have a meeting or sumthing? later on

hey i have an ideas how about we all with the altezza lexus is class line our car up at the park somewhere and take some pictures.... that would be cool...

Hey Jetezza:

yes it was me that slip a card on your windshield, you have a silver (MSM) with 17" multi spoke wheels right? If you see this post I m (Matthew Lai) Give me a call on 027-412-1480 because i will be in town tonight, I will give you some cards and give you some info on the club, hope to see you soon...

Matt

hey matthew i'm sorry bro im not gonna be in town tongiht so tired man gotta get some rest... anyway thanks... i will be seeing you sometime later maybe soon man so good stuff take time huh... :) ok anyway gotta go to sleep now take care