Looking At A Lexus

Gunnar

Hi Everyone. I'm looking at getting an IS350 F Sport. Currently umm and ahhing about this, a Golf R, 370z or an Evo.

Currently drive a WRX (06, that's stock) and also have an R33 Skyline that's a road registered track car. I don't necessarily want something that's as sporty as the other two. To be honest I think the WRX is a tad boring because of the AWD. The Skyline is an AMAZING car to drive BUT it needs a track, it's useless on the road as a daily. I'm looking at getting rid of both of these; the Nissan will be difficult to let go but time to grow up

So anyway I'm looking at info on the 350 because I want a RWD car that's quick, has some dynamic properties but isn't always "on". Something that I can take on long distances and not be knackered after driving. Only qualm is that I ride a bit and don't think I can get the bike into the car without roof racks (what I currently use).

So that's it from me. Any comments on the above thoughts are welcome

I've had a stack of car including a modified R32 GTR and the IS F was a great compromise for me. I sold my R32 GTR and FG Falcon XR6 Turbo daily to buy the IS F. I also have an old Dodge so maintenance and the desire to modify the Falcon/Dodge/GTR as well was just getting ridiculous.

It's a good combination of the fun and I can just stick it in auto and drive relaxed (aside from the somewhat giggly ride). The IS350 would be even better at the latter while still being a fun and quick car.