Fs:18"dished Rims To Suit Soarer/cosmo/300zx/supr

For sale: Set of 4 (front and back) Veilside Andrews Rims, 18" pollished alloy 3 piece dished rims. 10.5" wide on the rear and 9" wide on the front, deeper dish on the rear ;) . Come with tyres, fronts are in good condition and have approximately 80% thread, the Rear tyres have approximately 25-30% tread (1mm from indicators) but will sell a set of good condition tyres with approximately 80% tread for an extra $150. They have 235/35R18 on front and 265/30R18 on the rear with tyre wall protectors (stretched on drift look). These look very nice fitted to a soarer (I did a test fit today :) )

Item Condition: Very good condition, polished dish and semi polished centers. Approx 2.5-3" of rear dish and 1-1.5 dish on the front.

Price and price conditions: Asking price is $2000ono (these are worth a hell of a lot more than this so only reasonable offers please)

Extra Info: No gutter grint or buckles

Pictures: Pics posted below

Contact Details: PM me, or email jameshatton@optusnet.com or please feel free to ring me on 0409 576 814 (optus)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: pick up, or send interstate at buyers expense.

ausrotarypics2-DSC01136.JPG

ausrotarypics2-DSC01135.JPG

These next ones were taken from my phone sorry about the quality

ausrotarypics2-pic2.jpg

ausrotarypics2-pic4.jpg