Perth Newbie - moving from Lotus to Lexus

Hi Guys,

Just a quick intro as I am looking to sell my '14 Lotus Exige S and step in to something a little more comfortable.

Ever since seeing the LC500 at a recent motor show, the Lexus brand has really grabbed my attention. Although the LC is still out of range for me, the RC F is definitely an appealing prospect.  It's a strange love affair as it is definitely outclassed in many ways by the Germans....but there is something about the individualistic appeal of the car....I can't get around how beautiful it looks and refuses to subscribe to the current trends of forced induction and Nurburgring lap times.

Keen to hear from RC F owners on what to look out for, and how you feel about your car after some months of ownership.  Once the Exige sells I'm on the hunt for an RC F, so feel free to show me what's for sale in the Perth area.  Oh, and if you want a Lotus...hit me up - it's the grey one on car sales :P

Cheers

Alex

Lotus+v.2-3.jpg