07 RX350 Genuine Tow pack fitment question .

Hi guys and girls of Lexus land ,

I have just fitted ( at home on the lawn , lol ) a genuine Lexus tow bar assy and am wondering if anybody is able to inform me as to  where on the vehicle I would find the grommet that the wiring is to be passed through in order to plug in the loom to the vehicles loom ?  Whilst on the subject of the loom , where in the cargo bay am I to find said loom to plug into ? I am easily capable of doing the job but just need help narrowing down the search so the cargo area does not end up being completely disassembled  in the process ! lol

So far the install has gone smoothly albeit a lengthy drawn out process , needing to remove rear bumper ( which didn't really end up happening due to not being able to work out how to unclip it at the top so i just propped it up ! ) , mud flaps and inner guards ( plastics ) . Next was the rear bumper reinforcement ( not too difficult , 6 nuts off captive threads via a deep 12mm socket and it pops off to be lowered down out off bumper . I will have to have the rear muffler hanger that is bolted to the chassis extended as the tail pipe now hits one of the bolts on the tow bar side bracket and causes a very noticeable vibration whilst engine is running ! 

I bought the tow pack second hand from a wreckers in Sydney for $250 ! Sure beats paying over a grand for one from Lexus and even after having it sand blasted and powder coated a nice matt black textured finish I have only spent less than the equivalent of a non genuine assy ! SWEET ! I also have replaced all the fasteners with high tensile , zinc plated ones to stave off any unsightly corrosion issues in future , another fiddy well spent ! 

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

Thank you