Hi Guys,

Can anyone tell me the differences between the 2000 to 2003 (not the 6 spd ) LS430 model and what the options were.

Thank you in advance.

hmm .. i dont know much differences between 2000 to 2003 .. well no, i do not know differences between 2000-02 .. but .. mid 02 and 03 totally different car..

i own a early 02... and ive done ton of interior ..and media stuff.. but if i had got a 04 the grom could of done all the touch screen android for me. 

options i know of and i dont know much

air suspension

rear shades on rear door and little quarter windows (not curtains) 

mark lenovision stereo (i do not have this yet mine sounds amazing) cant imagine how good that one sounds. 

rear vanity mirrors on ceiling and also came with dvd screens.. (im assuming you either got the mirrors on the flip down things on ceiling or you got the dvd screen not both.

--

2003 or 2004 got radar cruise control (slows down behind a car)

mid 2002 car got LED taillights .. i had to put crappy ones in that are just same as ones took out but got rid of the yellowish reverse lens. 

is some aftermarket LED taillights for 2002 and earlier models but not good stories about ballasts. The factory late 02 onward LED taillights look great. 

if i had to do all over again i'd get 2004 model kept the shape but the headlights and grille got sexier in the UCF31....

UCF30 had sharper corners grille and rounder uglier lights (my model) .. worst part of my car is the front.. its gross.. i often wonder if could swap the grille and lights.. im sure i coudlnt and not enough wreckers in australia for lexus parts. 

as for no android.. and touch on nav screen. i cast to my screen all the time and grom handles the sound input. im planning on putting in a mimics touch screen hack to allow me to use my nav screen .. to control my phone screen

i didnt help much with info. sorry..