Just brought second hand RX400h. What should I do maintenance wise?

I have just brought a 2008 RX400h 200k on the dial. 

What should I do maintenance wise?

Battery at 75% Oil is clean and recently changed. Coolant is good, in fact it looks like a well maintained car. *Touch wood veneer*. One light out, everything else fine. 

Anything I should watch out for?

• 6 months later...

Hi Crazycat, I'm currently in the market for a second hand RX and considered the RX400h - were  you worried about the batteries at all? Anyway to know how much life they have left in them?

• 7 months later...
On 1/3/2020 at 9:16 PM, ScottC said:

Hi Crazycat, I'm currently in the market for a second hand RX and considered the RX400h - were  you worried about the batteries at all? Anyway to know how much life they have left in them?

I have been told different sources of truth. 

Taxi drivers get about 200k out of them, with constant usage. They just wear the down.

If your car was rarely used, your Batteries may be in trouble. The low K's dont let the battery charge/discharge.

Otherwise they should be good. I.e. the Prius's the batteries just seem to last. At the 12 year mark, maybe mine are just starting to go....(doing research now to confirm).