IS250 owner - service in Brisbane query

LexyGirl27

Hi everyone

I'm now looking after my IS250 after my father passed away earlier this year. He used to do all the servicing for me. (Yes, I was spoilt). 

Can anyone recommend an honest mechanic in Brisbane to do service and any work on it? 

I am currently taking it to Lexus dealership but they charge quite a lot. I don't know who else to trust. 

It doesn't have any issues. Has done 102,000kms. 

(I owned an LS400 in the past and fell in love with Lexus cars.)

• 2 weeks later...

I have serviced my IS350 and now my ISF at IT Mechanical at 70 Flanders St, Salisbury for years.

They offer great service at a reasonable price. It cost me $250ish to service my IS350 there. 

They did a bunch of mods for me also at a great price. Cat back exhaust install was around $100...

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

We had a Facebook Mechanic fix it and he's never been the same. I'm looking for a mechanic that can put him back together and make him run like he used too. 

I miss the old boy so much and he's been off the road for quiet some time because we are afraid someone else might ruin him more. 

I need someone who will put love into him and bring him back to life. any ideas. 

The years wrong should be a 1994

• 6 months later...