Run flat tire suggestion

Hi - I am a newbee to this and seek suggestions.  I have to buy new tires for my IS 300 (225/45/17). The tires that came fitted on the car were Bridgestone ER033 (Costco selling at $190) and they crashed out at under 30k kms. My searching around has given me options to look at Michelin PS4 (most expensive $260/- in the list, comes with good reviews but life may be around 30k), Pirelli P Zero (good reviews), Bridgestone RE50A and S001 (both around $225 buy little information I could gather).  My drive is mostly within city.  I am not savvy with these things so asking for suggestions please.

Im an PS4 fan. Used them and prev ps3's with '0' issues and gave good dynamic response.

If you only just potter around I'm no help but I expect my tyre to be there for me when I need it.

I've also found Bob Jane to have the best prices inc fitting and tyre disposal included.

Thanks Bazzle for taking the time to advice.  Indeed in my case too Bob Jane is offering the best price including on the PS4. Just a couple of questions if I may.  it’s the Michelin Pilot Sport 4 that you are suggesting and not the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (I understand 4S is expensive but comes with impressive reviews) - apologies if I confused the issue. And should I be looking at a better mileage from PS4 in your experience to what I got from my current Bridgestone ER033 (lasted 30k) - of course taking into consideration all the appropriate basics.  Thanks a lot for helping.

Cant really help re the mileage. Its too much of a variable. If you want a tyre that lasts a long time forb Continental is the go.

As to the 4 and 4s I have the 4 on the front and 4s on the rear as it was down to available sizes. I have been happy with the 4 in the past on my IS350 and other Euros before this.

This time I put 235's on the front and 265's on the rear and took what was available.