Welcome

Gavin_S

I should like to take this opportunity to bid welcome to all the latest members to join our ranks.

Great to have you all as part of the NZ L.O.C as the club continues to develop and get stronger every day.

You shall find the support and knowledge offered by this, and it's sister clubs overseas is second to none on the Lexus/JDM lexus vehicles,and I hope this resource can assist you in some way.

Make yourselves at home and I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible soon,

Regards,

Gav

...and to anyone who wishes to help, I can supply the business cards advertising the club. Ask me via Private Message and I can mail a handful to anyone who is willing to put them on any further Lexii in the street or on a car yard.

Good luck!

(and apologies to the young Asian gentleman I startled by whipping his door open at the traffic lights and saying "Join the Lexus club!") :lol::lol:

lol........My mum was saying if you want asian students to join, we need chinese on our cards, I will try to get my dad to print a couple hundred of the Chinese version cards soon, because otherwise they will feel you know, you knwo what i mean .......:D lol

Matt