Hey guys im new here and just wanted to ask around to see if lexus has good aftermarket support here in australia and adelaide. Was just wondering if anyone has done some mods to their IS250 and if so what did you do and how much did it cost? Let me know :D

https://www.lexart.com.au/collections/xe20

range of products available from lexart

not much performance based for the 250 though 

being a NA motor and small cap V6 there is really no point doing up for more HP, as cost per HP is very expensive

most owners focus on saving up for a IS350 or ISF 

or just focus on exterior mods and basic performance mods such as intake and exhaust

thank you for that, this is my second ever car as the first one i had was a fuel guzzling ford falcon so i’m really not fussed by HP as this is my daily drive so just want it to look and sound good, just wanted something reliable and cheap on fuel. Once again thank you 🙂

On 5/19/2024 at 3:33 PM, itskovacs said:

thank you for that, this is my second ever car as the first one i had was a fuel guzzling ford falcon so i’m really not fussed by HP as this is my daily drive so just want it to look and sound good, just wanted something reliable and cheap on fuel. Once again thank you 🙂

yeap no worries

atleast its a great looking car and you can make it look good

if power is not what your after theres heaps options for visual and interior upgrades such as android auto carbon steering wheel etc