Stuff For Sale

frylai

Hi Guys...

I got a set of Stock Alloy for sale, come with "L" Wheel Caps and with Tires (Dunlop 9000)...these wheels are painted in Silver...The right wheel are as new but the side 2 have been curbed, but only minor...will sell a 4 wheels with tires and wheel caps for a asking price for around $1200, If you are outside Auckland, prepare for another $120 Shipping on Courier, please PM me for more details.

Also my Stupid brother made a mistake when he was trying to get me and Gav a filter...he though that there are only 1 Altezza Model, so he got a HKS Filter for a SXE10 and JCE10 (Will Fit RS200 Altezza, IS300, GS300, Supra and any model that uses (2JZ-GE) So Yeah I got a HKS Filter for sale for $121 + Shipping on TNT Worldwide express for $21 that makes total $142, a huge saving compare to advance imports $350...buy that or they will either sell you a Turbo or a Supra Engine...LOL

So Yeah Guys Let me know, I will bring the HKS Filter at the meet next week, have to get rid of it..

Matt

Sell me the HKS one

I asked u first :>

If still available I buy off u this weekend or at the meet ?

Oh yeah Samuel.......I Forgot...OK you can buy my filter if you buy my wheels.......:D

Jokes :lol::rolleyes::ph34r: lol...

OK I will reserve it for you...let me know when you want it....

hkgs300 - Pics are in the galery Page 8...I got pics of my filter and gavs as well.....

Matt

Can I buy off u this weekend ? I can drive to Newmarket

(that where u live ?)

If not at the meet then

When are u getting ur new mags ? selling old ones already :D

I will buy my new ones when I can get a interested Buyer...Just seeing how much I can get for them...OK, Give me a call when you are free....I might even come in to Pakuranga/Howick this weekend....well let me know, PM me or give me a yell...

Matt

Hi Guys:

I m unsure but I might go ahead and get th ProLexperformance Intake System, So If I can get rid of my Blitz Filter at cost price (NEW) I will be happy to sell it and get myself PLP Intake, no one has it in New Zealand or Australia yet so I m going to try and give you guys a feedback (only going to fit on a IS300 / GS300 Lexus...

Blitz Sus Power Air Filter - $158.15 Include Shipping for me on TNT

And The stupid HKS (My brothers Fault) - $140.76 Include Shipping for me on TNT

thanks and PM me if interested...

Matt

027-412-1480

Did he buy u 2 HKS's ??

I will give u another 20 dollars next weekend, I thought the extra 20 u said in ur first post was if I was buying from u from overseas.

hehe sorry bout that.

And I put the HKS one in and had a drive today the car felt a bit different.

I am really happy with it :D

Did he buy u 2 HKS's ??

I will give u another 20 dollars next weekend, I thought the extra 20 u said in ur first post was if I was buying from u from overseas.

hehe sorry bout that.

And I put the HKS one in and had a drive today the car felt a bit different.

I am really happy with it :D

Oh, Thanks...Yeah that *BLEEP* bought 2, anyway... :(> Yeah please do so pay me back for Postage... :). Whia I just realize last night that they sell the HKS filter at DINZ Motorsport for $333 Inc GST.....who the hell is going to buy a filter for $333??? you? well not me......Yeah you should fell the shifting quicker...Maroka in Auz have a Blitz filter and JoeZ Intake on his IS300 and he can feel the different...

Matt

Edited by LsportlineIS300

Hey samuelh7

You should do a real review on the HKS.

Start a new post and tell us your findings. I heard very good things about the HKS filters, but have still not decided if I should go for the TRD filter (a little bit expensive), the C-One filter or the HKS, and your review would be valuable.

Best thing would be if you can dyno your car :lol::lol::lol:

Then I really will know the difference.

Alex

• 2 weeks later...

Update For all my posts so far........

Trust Air Filter (SOLD) Gavin

HKS Air Filter (SOLD) Samuellh7

Blitz Air Filter (Still for sale)

HKS Air Filter (SOLD) Hoon

Wheels...No Longer for sale but will be put back on at the end of this yer / early next year.

Grille Swap...Not needed for another couple months

Thanks for reading...

Matt B)

Edited by LsportlineIS300