Pretty Happy!

I'm quite pleased with the trip home from work.... myself(105kgs) 2 bags of records AND a large sub box, and I'm still pulling 7.11 seconds 0-100,pretty good for an auto!

Reckon if I lose some of the weight(sub box etc-not me!) I'll crack into high 6's.

the guys at ST high-tech have calibrated my RSM correctly now,so I know it's pretty accurate.

Now-to go faster..... :ph34r:

I'm quite pleased with the trip home from work.... myself(105kgs) 2 bags of records AND a large sub box, and I'm still pulling 7.11 seconds 0-100,pretty good for an auto!

Reckon if I lose some of the weight(sub box etc-not me!) I'll crack into high 6's.

the guys at ST high-tech have calibrated my RSM correctly now,so I know it's pretty accurate.

The Quadlitat is got to be a quick car....160kw for a little sedan like a ALtezza is alot of power...and you got the 2.0 inline 6 insated of the 3.0 inline 6 (my one is a pig) lol...

Matt

down to a 6.69...... must...go.....faster.... :unsure:

<neo>

whoah.

</neo>

you thought of approaching a NZ garage about fitting a supercharger as a dev project?

Mat C could put you in touch with TTE to source a 'charger - and you and the garage could share cost of the work?

then you tell everyone on here about it, and some of those people want one fitting too?

that is pretty a cool record for your auto car.....

work hard mate

well done :lol:

That's an older post snowwolf... I'm at 6.65 seconds now! :ph34r:  :D

that is pretty nice

by the way, shall we have a regular meeting sometimes

cause i really want to know your guys, hehe

nice to make friends with yours

You should start meeting Hayden (4ROLLN) First...you guys can start a team in Hamilton, and we can start Monthly and even weekly meet like those guys at Toyota club NZ...would love to meet you too..:D

Matt

You should start meeting Hayden (4ROLLN) First...you guys can start a team in Hamilton, and we can start Monthly and even weekly meet like those guys at Toyota club NZ...would love to meet you too..:D

Matt

that is a nice ideal, hehe

i will contact with him firstly

by the way one of my friend got Lexus IS 200 personal plate: OMITFO

if he wants to join us, is it alright?

Matt

that is a nice ideal, hehe

i will contact with him firstly

by the way one of my friend got Lexus IS 200 personal plate: OMITFO

if he wants to join us, is it alright?

One Criteria...You can only join the club if he answer this question.........

WHY NOT??? lol....get him to join and welcome....

Matt

yeah i've seen that blue one (OMITFO),around a few times aswell...............

we finally have a few Hamilton members then..........wicked!!!

Its great to know that we now have a team outside Auckland...soon you guys are able to have your own mini meet in Hamilton...will give you guys a yell, I m coming down to hamilton on Sunday...

Matt B)

Its great to know that we now have a team outside Auckland...soon you guys are able to have your own mini meet in Hamilton...will give you guys a yell, I m coming down to hamilton on Sunday...

Matt B)

welcome to Hamilton

on the sunday of this week?

that would be great,when you come just give me a call

my mobile:021-619576

just call me Tian

Have a nice day, Matt:)

Tian

Matt B)

welcome to Hamilton

on the sunday of this week?

that would be great,when you come just give me a call

my mobile:021-619576

just call me Tian

Have a nice day, Matt:)

Tian

Sure...Tian You are form China Right? I can tell by your name I think :ph34r: I m from Hong Kong and its nice to see more of my kind joining...:D

Matt