Muting Audio System Is 250

Within a month I hope to receive my new IS 250. My excitement is to a degree mitigated by the disappointment of yesterday's WCOTY results! And also by apprehension referable to my colour choice!!!

The latter, I rationalize: when seen it I could say-don't like it, don't want it (BUT there is a legally binding agreement!) -I'll sell it (and lose $10,000 or more).

MY OTHER QUESTION IS : does any member know how to implement automatic muting of audio/video system when mobile phone is activated. Any ideas and comments would be greatly appreciated. regards.

joes :unsure:

Within a month I hope to receive my new IS 250. My excitement is to a degree mitigated by the disappointment of yesterday's WCOTY results! And also by apprehension referable to my colour choice!!!

The latter, I rationalize: when seen it I could say-don't like it, don't want it (BUT there is a legally binding agreement!) -I'll sell it (and lose $10,000 or more).

MY OTHER QUESTION IS : does any member know how to implement automatic muting of audio/video system when mobile phone is activated. Any ideas and comments would be greatly appreciated. regards.

joes :unsure: