Hows Everyones Weekend?

frylai

I went & met Willie after you 'n Sam came around. He's obviously a man of wisdom and taste (he's about my age and has a red Altezza like mine...)

I'll put a photo up showing his front dam if I can get the Gallery to accept the damm thing! He'd like side skirts to match an a wing like Greeneye's.

He will also be in for painted calipers with stickers Matt!

Catch u L8er

keith

hey gav, catch up with me in parnell this week & I'll pass you some cards.

I went & met Willie after you 'n Sam came around. He's obviously a man of wisdom and taste (he's about my age and has a red Altezza like mine...)

I'll put a photo up showing his front dam if I can get the Gallery to accept the damm thing! He'd like side skirts to match an a wing like Greeneye's.

He will also be in for painted calipers with stickers Matt!

Catch u L8er

keith

hey gav, catch up with me in parnell this week & I'll pass you some cards.

I was thinking with Sam yesterday about the caliper sticker for Keith and Willie's Red Mica Altezza...I think silver or black will suit the car quite well...I can do it for him at his house if he wants....

Matt B)

A different TRD type to yours tho' Gav.

and I assume his is the black mica grille, as it is a 'smoked' plastic whereas mine was chromed.

I noticed his auto had a 'power' button instead of the 'traction' button that my manual has. No doubt that makes the gearbox change up at higher revs. (unless its like the BMW M series where the 'power' button changes the ratio between the pedal and the throttle flap- you think you've got more power, but it just opened the throttle more for you!) :lol:

keith

A different TRD type to yours tho' Gav.

and I assume his is the black mica grille, as it is a 'smoked' plastic whereas mine was chromed.

I noticed his auto had a 'power' button instead of the 'traction' button that my manual has. No doubt that makes the gearbox change up at higher revs. (unless its like the BMW M series where the 'power' button changes the ratio between the pedal and the throttle flap- you think you've got more power, but it just opened the throttle more for you!) :lol:

keith

Is his car rego BEM686 or something??? I saw one just like his one tonight on Hillsbrough Road...

Matt

...might have been. It has a tiny supermarket dent in the side of the passenger's front guard, so I've just given him the number for the Dents Plus man who fixed mine. Mind you, I couldn't see the dent until he showed me!

I saw three in Newmarket this evening and couldn't get to any of them in the traffic! One up by the pools/cinema and two just at the start of Remuera Rd. Maybe next time.... :ph34r: