Lower Your Car Cheap!

greeneyes

I have a set of 4 springs off an Altezza available for $50 if you want to chop a quarter coil off each end and fit them to your car. It will make a little difference to the Altezza, but a bigger difference to a Lexus as they start off higher I think.

I did this to my Nissan Wingroad a couple of weekends ago, and not only did I gain a drop in height (12mm) the camber went negative at the same time for better turn-in. I borrowed the spring compressors from Norman at Tyremate, which is where these springs are.

keith

I have a set of 4 springs off an Altezza available for $50 if you want to chop a quarter coil off each end and fit them to your car. It will make a little difference to the Altezza, but a bigger difference to a Lexus as they start off higher I think.

I did this to my Nissan Wingroad a couple of weekends ago, and not only did I gain a drop in height (12mm) the camber went negative at the same time for better turn-in. I borrowed the spring compressors from Norman at Tyremate, which is where these springs are.

keith

Hey Keith, chopping springs aye? we are not a civic boy racer club, we have Lexuses around ^^ think you can tell by the sign, yeah It will be a nice and cheap option for the Lexus IS's...I mgiht be intersted so I can play around with them, will get back to ya...

Matt :D

Will you feel better if I put an Lsportline sticker on them....?? :D :D

I m not too keen on replicas...Keith, The reason why I like Lsportline is not all about the marketing, its just that their stuff suits me, subtle yet sporty...:) not many brands out there are like that made for the Toyota / lexus range, well Tom's does but they are even more damn expensive...:( lolz...will get back to you soon...I think getting a panel shop to paint them blue and say lsportline will make it cost alot more...lolz..

Matt :)

Forums

News

Membership