Chrome Mirror Covers

Getting my Chrome Mirror covers this week...looks nice and shiny...will go well with the rest of the front Headlight, Fog Lights and Tail Lights...soon polished wheels...trying to get that minor chrome look, not too chrome but some is nice, like the Audi S4... :D

OEM Chrome Mirror Cover

Matt :D

Edited by LsportlineIS300

• 2 months later...
Matt, do u have a pic of yours?

Still waiting for mine, anyone keen on group buy so we can cut the cost down? I got 2 now me and Manic but if we can get 3 more we can get something like 15% off???

Matt :)

Matt,

I was sending you a cheque for the cost of the mirror covers tomorrow....in light of the possible bulk purchase should I wait a little while....... <_<

Cheers Matt

Matt, do u have a pic of yours?

Still waiting for mine, anyone keen on group buy so we can cut the cost down? I got 2 now me and Manic but if we can get 3 more we can get something like 15% off???

Matt,

I was sending you a cheque for the cost of the mirror covers tomorrow....in light of the possible bulk purchase should I wait a little while....... <_<

Cheers Matt

Yup, wait a few days dude!!!

OK, I got more info on these, Toyota have made 2 versions, 1 for prior July 2001 and one after, unfortunaly the prior to 2001 ones are no longer in production!!! so only people with a Lexus IS200/300/ Altezza Gita or an Altezza made after 2001 July can get them fitted, unless you can bent the clips on the back and I can supply some 3M double adhensive I can supply to stick it on then it will be fine!!! what do you think guys?

Price - $189 NZD

Free Shipping to New Zealand, sorry Aussie guys I do not have any parcels that goes there so I cannot pay for the shipping but they will be $24 AUD Shipped on Express!!!

• 1 month later...