Where To Buy Quality Lex In Auckland?

hi, friends in Auckland.

i am new in NZ and am searching for quality Lexus. i owned 2 Lexus when i lived in the States and have been in love with the excellent quality since. the models i have in mind is an LS (might also consider GS) but do not have the budget to buy a brand new. a good quality pre-owned (certified or not) is what i am looking for.

any good recommendations on where should i get started? names of the dealer that you have great experience with will be much appreciated!

thanks!

Jeffrey

hi, friends in Auckland.

i am new in NZ and am searching for quality Lexus. i owned 2 Lexus when i lived in the States and have been in love with the excellent quality since. the models i have in mind is an LS (might also consider GS) but do not have the budget to buy a brand new. a good quality pre-owned (certified or not) is what i am looking for.

any good recommendations on where should i get started? names of the dealer that you have great experience with will be much appreciated!

thanks!

Jeffrey

Hi and Welcome,

Lexus Of North Shore (where I got my car) are home to quality Lexus vehicles, Everytime I have any problem they always try their best to help me out...ask they still have any of those American Cup loan vehicles, they are damn cheap compare to the retail price...the new GS300 is coming out March next year so buying a used one now might not be a good idea. A used 2001 /2002 LS430 is usually around $130,000. GO see Kelvin Mooney or Paul and said Matthew Lai told you to see him they will sure look after you, if they don't let me know! His number is 444-3950 and good luck!

Matt :)

:D thanks bunch for the info, Matt. wow, boy! Lexus is pricy in NZ. i think it has to do with fewer competitions in the auto market. I will definitly check out the North Shore dealership.

By the way, does anyone know where i can look up prices for pre-owned cars? and/or any online websites, something like http://autotrader.com/ in the States? this could provide me info for doing the homework. B)

thanks - and happy new year to everyone!

Jeffrey

:D thanks bunch for the info, Matt. wow, boy! Lexus is pricy in NZ. i think it has to do with fewer competitions in the auto market. I will definitly check out the North Shore dealership.

By the way, does anyone know where i can look up prices for pre-owned cars? and/or any online websites, something like http://autotrader.com/ in the States? this could provide me info for doing the homework. B)

thanks - and happy new year to everyone!

Jeffrey

we have autopoint.co.nz here in NZ which is basiclly the Kiwi version of AutoTrader...

Matt :)