No you can use unleaded petrol. I will suggest to use top fuel.. You will spend the same money for better value.

I got 1995 es300 always on top fuel and top oil.

cheers

origin

I have just purchased a beautiful 2000, Lexus ES300, with just 71,000kms on the clock. Can I get away with using ordinary unleaded fuel or MUST I use premium?

Cheers

Stephen

No you can use unleaded petrol. I will suggest to use top fuel.. You will spend the same money for better value.

I got 1995 es300 always on top fuel and top oil.

cheers

origin

I have just purchased a beautiful 2000, Lexus ES300, with just 71,000kms on the clock. Can I get away with using ordinary unleaded fuel or MUST I use premium?

Cheers

Stephen

Thanks for getting back to me Origin. Do you happen to know if anybody makes a miniature model of the ES300?

Cheers

Stephen

• 3 years later...

Cheers

Stephen

My understanding is that either regular and hi octane is fine. Hi octane can give you an extra 4 kilowatts and therefore presumably better economy. I use Hi octane as I feel that any servos would take more care with their top product, also I keep away from E fuels as my mechanic told me it could attack some of the rubber content in the fuel line. :rolleyes: