Is250 Random Turbulence Or Vibration ?

Hi,

Did anyone experience a random vigorous vibration while driving?

In my case it has happened 3 times, it just kicks in, the car starts vibrating as if its traveling along a bumpy road. In such a case I need to stop and after that its as if nothing happened, car drives smoothly again???

Feedback welcome …

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Did anyone experience a random vigorous vibration while driving?

In my case it has happened 3 times, it just kicks in, the car starts vibrating as if its traveling along a bumpy road. In such a case I need to stop and after that its as if nothing happened, car drives smoothly again???

Feedback welcome …

Hi zc01,

I get that from my is250 as well. Exactly as how you describe. would you please let me know if the dealer service can fix that. Thanks. email: chichi_8899@hotmail.com

Hey guys.

Have you had your handbrakes adjusted by any chance?

I have a manual 250 and as people will know, you have to really "pull it on" a long way to stop it from rolling. I took it to the dealership for adjustment. When I was driving down the highway after picking it up, getting up to around 75-80Ks it started to vibrate.

I rang the dealership straight away and they said to go back ASAP as this can cause major problems with getting the rear brakes overheating and then locking up the whole rear end.

So, just a word of warning on that one. :o

Hey guys.

Have you had your handbrakes adjusted by any chance?

I have a manual 250 and as people will know, you have to really "pull it on" a long way to stop it from rolling. I took it to the dealership for adjustment. When I was driving down the highway after picking it up, getting up to around 75-80Ks it started to vibrate.

I rang the dealership straight away and they said to go back ASAP as this can cause major problems with getting the rear brakes overheating and then locking up the whole rear end.

So, just a word of warning on that one. :o

Mine is the auto is250. Only had that experience after a simple minor service (15000km sevice) and a wheel alignment. Brought it back to the dealer servcie place. But they couldn't find out or repproduce the vibration.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ChiChi,

My car is a manual. It’s been a few months now and again the vibration kicks in every now and then. To me it seems to happen when the car is in 5th gear traveling at about 80+km and it happens almost always a short time after its been turned on. (till it warms up???)

I will talk to the service when I reach 15000km… will let you know what comes out off it…