Oz Cards For Promotion

Going to put your phone number on? That will give them someone to talk to locally, and organise a meeting...

Yesterday I had the Police from Fielding phone me (some 300km away!) and scare the sh*t out of me until the guy said that someone had given him a Lexus Club card in Palmerston North and he was most interested in kitting out his new car.. :lol:

keith

• 3 weeks later...

This really interests me, because most our members are people who have been on the web and found us. Out there are a lot of Lexus owners who don't search for their car on the web, but will still join up I think.

I was wondering if an ad in a newspaper or a car magazine would be a good idea as well, although really a card handed out is still the best.

• 3 weeks later...
This really interests me, because most our members are people who have been on the web and found us. Out there are a lot of Lexus owners who don't search for their car on the web, but will still join up I think.

I was wondering if an ad in a newspaper or a car magazine would be a good idea as well, although really a card handed out is still the best.

greeneyes and guys,

Being a new member I can tell you that I just stumbled onto the website after typing lexus into google! The site was about the 6-10th I had visited. Logic dictated that there must be an group of lexus car owners, so I started searching. I used to be a member of the Alfa Romeo Club Australia and loved it.

I think the cards idea is a great one...I also think the sticker/s on our cars are bound to boost numbers too. :D :D

IDEA: Wouldn't it be great if every new lexus that was sold had URL details of the club for the information of the new owners. Then we would only have to worry about the imports and resales.

My 2 cents............

Cheers Matt