A Few Tips

Ensure that when you install your new aftermarket pod filter, you install the new pipe the correct way so that the airflow sensor is facing the same way that it came out of the original airbox, so that it will function correctly. When its not correct the engine runs really rough...

for the dash trays, the piece you need to remove does not come out by prying at it with a screwdriver. The whole top piece with the air vents pull straight out towards the rear of the car and then you can use your screwdriver to remove the old tray from underneath....

I would have pics but I cant get then into the gallery for some reason.

Ensure that when you install your new aftermarket pod filter, you install the new pipe the correct way so that the airflow sensor is facing the same way that it came out of the original airbox, so that it will function correctly. When its not correct the engine runs really rough...

for the dash trays, the piece you need to remove does not come out by prying at it with a screwdriver. The whole top piece with the air vents pull straight out towards the rear of the car and then you can use your screwdriver to remove the old tray from underneath....

I would have pics but I cant get then into the gallery for some reason.

Yeah everyone is telling me about the Gallery problem I will get Matt to check ti out 1st thing...yeah I do think some people have to know about this...don't you think Aaron??? :rolleyes:

Matt :D