1999 Rx300(harrier) Lpg Conversion

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Really want to convert my 99 RX300 into LPG system. I tried a few installer, it seems none of them can do it.

Anybody here has any advice? Please please help.

Thanks

Michael

It can be done as my fathers 99 is now converted with twin mixers, many said it can't be done but really just could not be bothered i think and they wanted to flog the more expensive injection system. I think the installer had to do some turning to make the mixers fit but you CAN retain the dual throttles and i fitted a paper Cone K&N filter to the MAF sensor, seems to run much better and that way you can wash the filter regularly and decrease risk of pre det on the intake. Make sure your installer fits brand new platinum plugs and i think they should be a range cooler, then you will have smooth running. Recent calculations is putting saving at around 20% over the petrol and the payback was done in 12 months. No drop in power and we swear it is running much better than on petrol eg more torque.