Does anyone know if the is250 can be lowered?..if so, which springs are compatible (I was told Pedders springs aren't)..also, is the is250 Sports lower than the Prestige?..if so , by how much?...

My questions come from the fact that I have 18" alloys on my black is250 Prestige with Yokohama ADVAN 103's 225/40's (lovely tyres by the way), but they STILL look like Nanna's wheels..On the other hand, I've seen other 250's driving around with 18"'s and they look awesome,.,.the wheels are flush with the body and make the car look very mean..I am wondering whether this is due to the wheel package (lower offset etc), they have lowered their suspension or if the is250 Sports pack is installed..any feedback would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if the is250 can be lowered?..if so, which springs are compatible (I was told Pedders springs aren't)..also, is the is250 Sports lower than the Prestige?..if so , by how much?...

My questions come from the fact that I have 18" alloys on my black is250 Prestige with Yokohama ADVAN 103's 225/40's (lovely tyres by the way), but they STILL look like Nanna's wheels..On the other hand, I've seen other 250's driving around with 18"'s and they look awesome,.,.the wheels are flush with the body and make the car look very mean..I am wondering whether this is due to the wheel package (lower offset etc), they have lowered their suspension or if the is250 Sports pack is installed..any feedback would be appreciated.

I am looking at ordering the tein s-tech springs 1.6" front and 1.2" rears, not sure how much delivery is to Sydney but the springs cost US$240, let me know if you are keen, maybe we can get a better price or save on postage if we get a couple of sets.