Review - Jic Magic Strut Brace

Hi all,

Just got myself a JIC Magic Strut Brace (Used) from Asia, thanks Aaron (Hoon) for the trouble free installation :). I quickly took the car for a spin in Whitford and I can say 1 thing, it stunned me!!! it's suprising how 1 piece of aluminum can make so much difference!!! the car handle alot better at country roads...thanks to the JIC strut brace!!! it is lighter compare than most because they are made of aluminum rather than steel. The car are more balanced at corners and you can feel it grips alot more, well more raggid!!! The chassis are now more balanced and I have to say it is worth every penny, 1 bad news for myself is that it rubs my engine because it is really made for the IS200 / Altezza, so eventually soon I will have to replace it with a ProLex which will cost me a absolute fortune!!! :(, Pics will be up soon!!!

Matt :)

Matt,

Sounds amazing!! I can't imagine something so simple making such a noticable difference especially since the IS already has excellent corning and handling dynamics. How easy was it to install and what was the damage dude???

Matt

Matt,

Sounds amazing!! I can't imagine something so simple making such a noticable difference especially since the IS already has excellent corning and handling dynamics. How easy was it to install and what was the damage dude???

Matt

No short term damge at all...it will be fine for the IS200, because the engine is not as high up...:) I will probly have it until my PLP bar arrives and I will get rid of it...

Matt :)