Upgrade Satnav V10 To V13

I have RX330 (2005) with GPS v10.

Recently I saw the menu & sat navigation unit on IS250 which is impressed me a lot. I was told that if I upgrade to v13 of the GPS I will get the same result as with IS250.

My question is will I get the same high resolution GPS picture as IS250 or is this limited with the RX330 screen resolution (or is the screen resolution in RX330 the same with IS250?) Also, will the menu get updated as well?

Thanks

I have RX330 (2005) with GPS v10.

Recently I saw the menu & sat navigation unit on IS250 which is impressed me a lot. I was told that if I upgrade to v13 of the GPS I will get the same result as with IS250.

My question is will I get the same high resolution GPS picture as IS250 or is this limited with the RX330 screen resolution (or is the screen resolution in RX330 the same with IS250?) Also, will the menu get updated as well?

Thanks

I tried the new V13 in my 2004 RX330 yesterday, but didnt notice the detail, was just interested to see if it would load as my current version is 3.1!

Only problem is the $396 Lexus wants.

Tried the Toyota V13 but it wont load.....

• 3 months later...