Need Some Is200 In Syd!

Hey guys,

A Guy PM'd me on the Toymods forum, seeing if he can get some IS200 for his wedding, would any of you guys be interested?? Here is what he has to say!

Im getting married in september and am looking for wedding cars.

I dont want the usual limo and stuff so what i want to do is see if i can hire your services for one of the wedding cars.

Date is 4th of september, its a saturday, Looking at up to $150- $200 per each driver, we will pay for the fuel used on the day for driving to the service then to the reception.

As an add on if you want we will get you a couple of photos of your beautiful car when we get the prints done.

If your interested just let me know ok.

Thanks for your response.

P.S. the wedding is up in the blue mountains and then reception is close to penrith.

NOTE: All driving will be done by the owner of the car or a designated mate. We are not asking you to entrust your baby to a total stranger.

• 5 weeks later...
Cool, i think we have to actually take people, then after do our own thing I guess. I bags taking the bridesmaids

I will have taken delivey of my 2004 Graphite IS200 by then and may be interested in helping out.

hey man i am DEFINITELY interested

but like a lot of the other guys here it is a rather long time away (for us, im sure the bachelor days are going by short for him :P )

i have a silver is200 thuogh, does he want just white? but yeh..atm u can certianly put my name down

• 1 month later...

:lol:

yeah, someone said something about a wedding... nahhh, i think it's just a cruise!

Well, we can start an appropriate thread under the drives section i guess, yeah?

But lets see how this Sunday goes, maybe we are like, all the wrong star sign and we'll just fight all the time...or something.

Athena, Starwoman.