Putting Work Miesters On Is200

Hello,

I have been reading these forums for a while now and getting lots of helpful information. Now I have a question for you all. :)

I am just about to purchase an IS200 and I have also found some Work Miester SP1 wheels also. The wheels are 17" x 8 for the front and 17" x 9 for the rear. Im unsure of the offset yet, I will find out in a couple of days. But I was just wondering, if anyone knows if you have to roll the guards to fit the 17" x 8 on the front and the 17" x 9 on the rear?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers.

Lauren.

I have found out the offsets for the wheels and it is - 17"x8 with +24 offset for the front and 17"x9 with +37 for the rear.

Plz help me as I have to put a deposit on the wheels!

Cheers!

I have found out the offsets for the wheels and it is - 17"x8 with +24 offset for the front and 17"x9 with +37 for the rear.

Plz help me as I have to put a deposit on the wheels!

Cheers!

As far as I know, you should be getting rims with an offset of about 45 or more.......

Mine are with an offset of about 42 and they still scrub after lipping the guards, although I did lower it 4inches