Nz Loc Invitation Cards

Hey All,

I m about to redesign the NZ LOC invitation businees cards design...If anyone has got any ideas please reply here or PM me or greeneyes! I would orefer this to be also be able to use in Aus so it will be easier to spread the words out in au!

Matt =)

Alright this is what I planned to have on the card!!!

We invite you to join the NZ/Aus Lexus Owners Club, a club for all Lexus/Toyota equivalents enthusiast!

Nz.lexusownersclub.com

Here you can find a great value of information, club meet and group buy on these fine cars! We hope to see you soon on our site and future meets!

Keith Patterson (AKL) 027-233-3800

Matthew Lai (AKL) 027-412-1480

Edwin Kwok (SYD) 0416-224-848

Alright I m not too great at this so if anyone has any input what so ever let me know...

Matt =)

I definitely think simple is better - less words the better. Focus around the URL/logo if possible (Can you get the top left logo on the forums, but with nz.lexusownersclub.com underneath perhaps?)

And rather than a sentence, maybe bullet points (with alternating Lexus and Toyota symbols as the bullets, perhaps?) with

* Information & advice

* Club outings

* Group buy discounts

* Lexus, Altezza, Soarer, equivalent owners - all welcome!

* [Japanese txt]

Do you think the phone numbers are needed? Not meaning to rain on your parade at all, but it might look more professional if it just had a single contact email of info@nz.lexusownersclub.com (or something). Would help to reduce clutter.

Def needs a prominent pic of a cool Lexus or Altezza too. *nods*

just my 2c. :D

I definitely think simple is better - less words the better. Focus around the URL/logo if possible (Can you get the top left logo on the forums, but with nz.lexusownersclub.com underneath perhaps?)

And rather than a sentence, maybe bullet points (with alternating Lexus and Toyota symbols as the bullets, perhaps?) with

* Information & advice

* Club outings

* Group buy discounts

* Lexus, Altezza, Soarer, equivalent owners - all welcome!

* [Japanese txt]

Do you think the phone numbers are needed? Not meaning to rain on your parade at all, but it might look more professional if it just had a single contact email of info@nz.lexusownersclub.com (or something). Would help to reduce clutter.

Def needs a prominent pic of a cool Lexus or Altezza too. *nods*

just my 2c. :D

I also think less is better. deffinitly need the logo, web address, pic of nice car/s and maybe a list of cars welcome on the back or something,

• 17 years later...

I recently bought Park in the Night part 3 while in Japan, and was wondering about the invitation cards included in the album contents. I did get one, but I'm a little confused by the wedding invitation cards. Are there only 200 that were produced, or does the 200 mean that only 200 can "accept" the invitation with the qr code? Thank you if anyone is able to help!!