Where To Buy Replacement Tyres? (shortages Supply)

Hi all,

I been trying to look for a replacement tyres for my 2003 RX-330 from local tyres shop in Perth, WA. They are Michelin Energy LX4 225/65 R17.

So far, I've been unlucky. I placed my order with Bob Jane T-Mart in Cannington, but have been waiting for about 2 months.

It seems that Michelin doesn't stock this. I spoke to the Lexus Dealer here, they seems to be waiting for one too....

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

I can help - Do what I did and throw the Michelins in the bin and replace them with Yokohama Geolander H / T-S G051 in the stock 225/65/17 size.

Road noise and wet grip in much better than the LX4s, and most importantly, they are $275 per tyre instead of $420 per tyre for the Michelin ;)

http://www.yokohama.com.au/ourtyres/tyre.aspx?tyreid=71

• 2 weeks later...
I can help - Do what I did and throw the Michelins in the bin and replace them with Yokohama Geolander H / T-S G051 in the stock 225/65/17 size.

Road noise and wet grip in much better than the LX4s, and most importantly, they are $275 per tyre instead of $420 per tyre for the Michelin ;)

http://www.yokohama.com.au/ourtyres/tyre.aspx?tyreid=71

I had a look on their website and they quote 225/55 R17 but not 225/65 R17.

I'm also looking for replacement tyres for my 2004 RX330