My Vip Aristo ;)

Here is my new toyota aristo. A bit about it: BLITZ FULL SUPER WIDE AEROKIT with BIG OVERFENDERS and REAR SPOILER, WEDS CRANZE 18"x13" Deep Dish Sports Alloys, Fully Adj. Suspension, 5" Sports Exhaust, Apexi Rev Speed Meter, Phantom Auto RPM meter with Shift Light, Veilside Steering Wheel, A/M Blue Centre Console, Strobe Lights in Back, Levoc Shift Knob, Kenwood CD/MD Deck. The car has had a respray from black to silver but it is a very professional job and the exterior is in excellent condition, This non accident Aristo is an absolute BEAST and a lot of money has been pumped into it to make it look this good. This is truly an amazing kit and the photos dont even start to do these HUGE 18" WIDE RIMS justice. A complete and utter head turner, with a strong 3.0 non turbo Supra engine and these original low kilometers, it will have you being the talk of the town.

0020jap20used20cars2028.jpg

0020jap20used20cars202.jpg

0020jap20used20cars.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

beast of a car, though only 2JZ-GE? if you're importing an aristo why not get a Turbo? haha

the kit is so big though that you cant lower it enough to really set off those wheels which is a shame. how much dish you got on those wheels!? my current S13 has 125mm (5") front and 150mm (6") rear, so im a bit sad ill never get that much dish on a GS300 without serious widebody haha

why the sale, bit too much of a cop magnet and too hard to drive that low?