Defaulting Traction Control To "off"

I just get used to turning it off like everytime im in the car, yeah it would be better if it was off unless you turn it on!

may have been a good idea in the designers romm, but the pratically of it ain s**t hot.

Im also sick of turning it off, and am going to look into a way of switching it off with some sort of relay when the engine is started. My old man is an auto sparky so I will talk to him about it.

the thing once saved my car and my life once so i usu just keep it on, but i do remember it being brought up in the UK forums

Im the oposite, the button traction control has nearly made me crash as it knocks off all your power when needing to take of in a hurry, I think trac control is only good for auto's.....

you can default it to off alt the time but you cant ever turn it on again...unless you resolder the wires.

Ive done this to mine. Just take the 2 wires that go to the traction control switch and solder them together...voila instant off as you turn the key B)

I remember when I first got mine I went out for a thrash in slightly damp conditions and the way the traction control behaved almost made me lose the car (i.e., powering into a corner and suddenly loosing power mid corner, the change of the balance in the car was a real suprise, heh).

I've actually made the effort to get used to it now, so adjust cornering style to suit. I never thought about turning it off every time I drive, hehe.