Sc430 Battery Draining Problems

Hey my old man owns an SC430 but the battery keeps draining itself....

The mechanics dont know what the problem is, the dealership cant find the problem, but they keep saying - the battery must be getting drained from somewhere (like i couldn't have said this)

We have a new battery in there (2 replacements in fact) - got the car new

Now what i want to know is.... has any other owner have a similar problem (or had and knows how to correct this?)

• 8 months later...
Hey my old man owns an SC430 but the battery keeps draining itself....

The mechanics dont know what the problem is, the dealership cant find the problem, but they keep saying - the battery must be getting drained from somewhere (like i couldn't have said this)

We have a new battery in there (2 replacements in fact) - got the car new

Now what i want to know is.... has any other owner have a similar problem (or had and knows how to correct this?)

Hi,

I got my new SC430 in Aug 05, same problem . Had battery changed twice. Dealership says interior left on overnight. Thats total BS.

Steve :angry:

• 2 years later...

Its an old posting, but where is the problem?

All cars with electronic systems like anti theft etc drain out bateries. some more some less. My SL killed the battery within three weeks, the SC takes 5-6 weeks.

Did you ever thought about the number of chips and circuits and systems in the car? They need power. And when you don't drive it regularly there is a moment when the battery is dead.

Again - I didin't got the problem by reading this. How long did it took to drain the battery would have help.