The Boys In Blue Said "no"

Hey everyone

I just finished my gs 300 and the boys in blue said it was too low & wheels too big = Defect..(ive seen lower but anyway)

I thought i might put some pics on before i put everything back to normal..

IT was good while it lasted..

Comments????

P6145864.jpg

P6145866.jpg

P6145869.jpg

P6145876.jpg

P6145891.jpg

P6145890.jpg

certainly not too low i dont think. cant you just get permits or take it over the pits like that? i guess it depends on your state. i will certainly be going an inch or 2 lower than that! the wheels are a bit dub though, dont fill out the guards too well width/offset wise.

can you not just put stock springs and wheels on it, get the defect off then put the stuff back on?

• 4 weeks later...
certainly not too low i dont think. cant you just get permits or take it over the pits like that? i guess it depends on your state. i will certainly be going an inch or 2 lower than that! the wheels are a bit dub though, dont fill out the guards too well width/offset wise.

can you not just put stock springs and wheels on it, get the defect off then put the stuff back on?

Thats what i did... !

i tried a 245 but it rubs on the inside at about 1 1/2 turn of the steering wheel.. Pretty bad in carparks.