Sc430 Roof Ecu

Bikkies

I bought an ECU from the US for my SC430 as I thought it was faulty- the roof wouldn't sequence properly and would jam partially open. Put it in and no difference- finally tracked it down to a faulty servo on the rear trim panel, so now sorted. Consequently I have a roof ECU that I don't need and the supplier won't take it back- anyone need one? Send me a PM.

• 9 months later...
I bought an ECU from the US for my SC430 as I thought it was faulty- the roof wouldn't sequence properly and would jam partially open. Put it in and no difference- finally tracked it down to a faulty servo on the rear trim panel, so now sorted. Consequently I have a roof ECU that I don't need and the supplier won't take it back- anyone need one? Send me a PM.

Hi there bnot really interested in your part mate but am interested in you USA contact for parts I have some serious front end damage , would prefer to buy from Japan as they also are right hand drive ...can you help

• 5 months later...

Hi there bnot really interested in your part mate but am interested in you USA contact for parts I have some serious front end damage , would prefer to buy from Japan as they also are right hand drive ...can you help

Still got the ecu if anyone wants it. PM me, email on bikko1@yahoo.com.au or ph (Aust) 0409722715

Forums

News

Membership