Adjusting Headlight Level

Hello all, I have recently noticed that one of my headlights (the right one) seems to be aimed a little bit lower than my left one. At first it didnt bother me, but it is starting to get annoying and affecting my visibility.

Does anyone know how to manually aim the headlight? Autolevelling is fine since both move equally when I first turn them on. OTher wise I might goto my dealer to get them to fix it

Thanks

Hello all, I have recently noticed that one of my headlights (the right one) seems to be aimed a little bit lower than my left one. At first it didnt bother me, but it is starting to get annoying and affecting my visibility.

Does anyone know how to manually aim the headlight? Autolevelling is fine since both move equally when I first turn them on. OTher wise I might goto my dealer to get them to fix it

Thanks

Before you adjust them manually, check that the bulb is seated correctly. I had a similar problem when I replaced my bulbs. The rubber insulator was not seated correctly in my case.

How much different is it? Most cars right hand light is not as high. But only slightly Guess it is for oncoming traffic.

That is correct - the left headamp is set by the manufacturer to be slightly higher than the right to not dazle oncoming traffic...

Thanks

If you really need to manually adjust the level, on the back on the main lamp, there is a screw/bolt with a round flat top with teeth.....From memory it's located towards the lower edge. Turn this to move up or down.

This is where my headlight motors were attached.