We dropped the LOC sign into the Auto Salon this evening. Looks great & thanks Diane (and especially thanks to Boothy for suggesting we use his stand)

A lot of Rice in there, some pretty hot machinery and some of it just pretty.

The V8 looks like this

Anyway, now I've seen the show I'm off to watch the Targa Rally on Sunday... :lol:

keith

Look up Boothy's garage ?uest. A Soarer V8 dropped in very neatly, and then the trouble started! :lol:

Engine mods to 550+bhp, triple plate clutch, race g'box from the States, uprated race suspension with remote shock adjusters, incar adjustable sway bars, 6pot brakes with twin master cyl bias, twin fuel cells with vented pressure fillers..

all the things you need to keep up with a Soarer V8!

Awsome machine! Still road registered for Targa Rally (anyone live in Tasmania?) and night drags! :P

Hi Guys,

Great to catch up with both Keith & Diane before the show. The sign looked good next to the car and I hope you get some interest from it.

My car picked up the "Best Toyota" at the show :D , so I was pretty wrapped considering it's not finished yet. Should be just about complete by end of next month.

Keith or Diane. Did either of you guys pick your sign up? My son picked the car up from the show and he didn't realise whos it was. Let me know in case you didn't so that I can track it down.

Boothy

Exeter

Yes the possiblity of heading over to do battle in the land of OZ is on the cards. I'm are looking at the Bathhurst 24hr or the Tasmania Targa. I would prefer the Bathhurst but we'll have to wait and see. Need to get the NZ Targa and next years enduro races completed first.

Will keep you informed.

Boothy