What Soarer To Buy :s

hi guys, due to the fact that i am a P plater. If i buy a TT soarer im seen as a criminal and will get fined ect ect which i really cant be bothered messing around with all that.

so im looking at the 3 litre V6 Non Turbo Soarers, are they any good ?

i havnt seen or read much about them its usually the TT or V8 models. Should i look into buying a non turbo one and then turboing it later on, or should i just wait untill i can legally drive a turbo one?

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd correct you on something. The 3 litre soarer actually has the 2JZ-GE Supra engine, which is an in-line 6 cyl, not V6. Given that it's a Supra engine, you can turbo it easily, although it does have a slightly different compression to the 2JZ-GTE engine. It also doesn't have oil squirters in the pistons. But you can turbo it, no problem. You can also drop a turboed engine in it already. But with all that hassle, I'd just sell it, and get a TT, unless you want something with moster power that is, that 2J is the way to go.

They're not bad cars. Obviously slower than the TT or V8. It will not differ much otherwise to the TT, same interior and equipment. It will not be as luxo as the V8 Limited one obviously.

How long do you have till you can drive a turbo one?