Hey guys

need some help here.

I want to get the ING style body kit for my IS250, does anyone know a reputable supplier of the kit? and professional installer please if you know any.

thanks for the info guys

i'm after the same kit for my is250 as well.

www.carmate.com.au do a replica of the kit, however i have asked around and many ppl have had less than positive things to say about them.

so in a nutshell i wasn't game enough to buy the kit from there.

sorry i couldn't be much more help.

www.carmate.com.au do a replica of the kit, however i have asked around and many ppl have had less than positive things to say about them.

I found a guy called Theo in South Australia from GTautosound.com who also sells the kit. According to him, the kit is ' a perfect copy moulded from the original but strengthened in some areas', it is now in black gel coat and ready to be delivered. Painting and professional painting are required tho. He is trying to sell me with $1500 + freight? who do you think ? I am unsure about the quality/fit of the kit at this stage. He said the original would cost $3500 + freight + tax.......

has anyone ordered any body kits from the US? what's the quality/fit like ??

I found a guy called Theo in South Australia from GTautosound.com who also sells the kit. According to him, the kit is ' a perfect copy moulded from the original but strengthened in some areas', it is now in black gel coat and ready to be delivered. Painting and professional painting are required tho. He is trying to sell me with $1500 + freight? who do you think ? I am unsure about the quality/fit of the kit at this stage. He said the original would cost $3500 + freight + tax.......

has anyone ordered any body kits from the US? what's the quality/fit like ??

try motoware (in victoria) for the genuine kit and see how much they would quote you, i highly doubt it would be 3500 +freight etc.