Rx350 2008 Electronics Control

Dear All Just bought RX350 2008 I have some questions for you guys:

1- How to disable the auto door locks when car starts moving?

2- How to disable the steering auto movement with entry and exit?

3- How to check the tire pressure?

4- How to close the mirrors using the remote control when locking the car?

Thanks in advance! :)

.....as others have said, get an owner's manual.

Going slightly off topic here: An owner's manual is always a good place to start, but frankly the Lexus manual is one of the worst I've seen in years. It reads like the instructions for a cheap Chinese DVD player. It's disappointing that such an expensive car should have such a poor manual. Lexus would do well to check out the Mercedes-Benz owner manuals.

Had 5 Benzes in the family - their owner's manuals are nothing special. Jaguar, on the other hand, has a separate manual for the radio, CD changer, service/maintenance schedules, etc etc. More comprehensive than anyone.

Had 5 Benzes in the family - their owner's manuals are nothing special. Jaguar, on the other hand, has a separate manual for the radio, CD changer, service/maintenance schedules, etc etc. More comprehensive than anyone.

My Benz likewise has separate manuals for those things. However the point is not the quality or otherwise of Benz manuals, but the appalling quality of the Lexus RX manual. Perhaps Lexus should check out the Jaguar documentation then.