Wanted.lexus Gs300 Sports Luxury 2005 Onwards

urbansounds

Hi members,

I am new here as a member but have been on this site as aguest for nearly six months.

It has been a helpful site and I have noticed quite a few passionate lexus members.

I am very much wanting a 2005 or 2006 GS300 Sports Luxury with full service history and extended warranty options and preeferably low kms for my budget that is $45,000 Drive away price, I would be willing to go up to $50,000 if it was extremely low km's and 2006 onwards with a still valid warranty.

I have one in Sydney being offered to me at 49,000 with 30,000kms but on top of that I have to pay all the transfer fees etc.

Just hoping a member on here will assist and help me out.

I appreciate any help and direction and thanks in adavcance for reading my post.

• 2 weeks later...

All is good I bought one via a Lexus dealer and it is in excellent condition and has warranty etc.

Via all my dealing I would like to inform everyone here of a really bad incident I had and would like to let everyone here know so that they don't have to go through a bad experience.

WARNING.

Please be extra careful if you are dealing with Personal Automotive Australia which are based in Castle Hill Sydney.

They tried to sell me a Lexus and stated it was a one owner vehicle and had never had any accidents or failures.

I got it inspected and there was evidence of lots of damage, evidence the car had been fully resprayed and when I did a vehicle history check it showed it had something like 4 different owners in only 3 years. So yeah be careful.

• 4 weeks later...
All is good I bought one via a Lexus dealer and it is in excellent condition and has warranty etc.

Via all my dealing I would like to inform everyone here of a really bad incident I had and would like to let everyone here know so that they don't have to go through a bad experience.

WARNING.

Please be extra careful if you are dealing with Personal Automotive Australia which are based in Castle Hill Sydney.

They tried to sell me a Lexus and stated it was a one owner vehicle and had never had any accidents or failures.

I got it inspected and there was evidence of lots of damage, evidence the car had been fully resprayed and when I did a vehicle history check it showed it had something like 4 different owners in only 3 years. So yeah be careful.

good to know you found the right car, you could have gone gs430 for the price.

Forums

News

Membership