Hi guys

i just finished some more things on my is300 i didn't want to put rims on it because i was worried it may still not have the classy Lexus look so i put the limited edition caliente wheels on it.

Also put bc coilovers on the car and just have the car siting above the tire it looks really clean and barely scraps which is a positive

Even installed LED angel eyes (halo lights) on my car they look really nice and you can drive with them on by themselves tho they are probably not bright enough

You guys got anymore ideas on what i can do to the car just to give it a better interior and exterior appearance.

I dont mind modding it for speed but i like to just cruize around so im about the looks.

Thanks

that sounds pretty sweet man. if you wanna get new wheels and still keep it lookin classy, i say get machined faced wheels, ive got 20" zenetti radius machined with a polish lip on my is200. i also got chrome windscreen wipers that might be an idea for you. and maybe debadge it.

and ive been lookin for angel eyes, how much did you get yours? and from where?

• 1 year later...