hello all

my dvd changer decided to eject my cd that was being played, and now the orange light doesnt come on when I press the load button. This happened when I first brought the car and when I took it to the dealers it mysteriously worked so I thought it was me. But now it's happened again... the disc inside the changer still plays when I use the steering wheel buttons but the AM FM and dISC buttons dont respond anymore...

any ideas?

thanks

took it to city lexus in melbourne. the guy managed to get it working by somesort of sequence of buttons and the cd ejected then the whole thing started to work. He then said that he will order a new one in and it will be about 3 days and it takes a few minutes to get it changed. Common problem was what he said and that he has been ordering heaps of them...

took it to city lexus in melbourne. the guy managed to get it working by somesort of sequence of buttons and the cd ejected then the whole thing started to work. He then said that he will order a new one in and it will be about 3 days and it takes a few minutes to get it changed. Common problem was what he said and that he has been ordering heaps of them...

common problem?

this is the first time iv heard about this

it seems to be common in the states but not here..

then again Lexus in the US are breaking down left right and centre lol